Our ambition is to reach gigaton scale in the 2030s and substantially contribute to mitigating climate change
Carbyon envisions and will contribute to a future where fossil carbon is entirely replaced by atmospheric carbon – all while reversing historical emissions.
Will you join us to develop the next generation carbon removal equipment that captures CO2 directly out of ambient air?
Our breakthrough technology enables extreme energy efficiency and low manufacturing costs, turning it into an economically viable solution that can be scaled up worldwide.
Who are we looking for?
You are a resourceful medior/senior mechatronics engineer with at least 3 to 5 years of working experience. You have worked in multidisciplinary teams and can strongly contribute to fields like mechanical design, system design and modelling, thermal engineering and physics. You are capable of leading sub-projects with a small team of colleagues and/or with external partners.
Your English is fluent, both spoken and written. You are energized by our purpose: to reverse climate change! You are eager to take a leap into our start-up company and unique ecosystem. You know that this requires you to do more than “just your part of the puzzle”. You can prioritize problems, meet deadlines, analyze and cut through complex problems.
You must bring the following to the table:
- A strong background in multidisciplinary engineering (mechanical/machine design (CAD: UG-NX), physics, thermal).
- The ability to keep a high-level overview over all aspects involved and to zoom in on all small details. • Experience in working with external partners for joint development.
- You are living on commuting distance from Eindhoven or are willing to move there, because that’s where our magic happens!
- Next to these essentials, it would be nice if you show interest in chemistry, materials science and/or surface science.
What do we offer you?
- Become part of a fun, effective and multidisciplinary team.
- The once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to make a real difference to one of the biggest challenges of our time!
- Highly varied work: everything needs attention in a start-up, so … never a dull moment.
- Fine salary and working conditions.
- Estimated starting date: January 2022 (to be discussed).
If you are fully committed to take this role, please send your motivation letter and resume to Marco Arts (details below).
Apply before November 20, 2021.
+31 631 999 375