Our ambition is to reach gigaton scale in the 2030s and substantially contribute to mitigating climate change
Carbyon envisions and will contribute to a future where fossil carbon is entirely replaced by atmospheric carbon – all while reversing historical emissions.
Will you join us to develop the next generation carbon removal equipment that captures CO2 directly out of ambient air?
Our breakthrough technology enables extreme energy efficiency and low manufacturing costs, turning it into an economically viable solution that can be scaled up worldwide.
Who are we looking for?
You are a proficient medior/senior software engineer with at least 3 to 5 years of working experience. You can readily apply your skills to different applications, like PLC, developing experimental setups, developing GUIs, analyzing complex data.
Your English is fluent, both spoken and written. You are energized by our purpose: to reverse climate change! You are eager to take a leap into our start-up company and unique ecosystem. You know that this requires you to do more than “just your part of the puzzle”. You can prioritize problems, meet deadlines, analyze and cut through complex problems.
You must bring the following to the table:
- A strong background in software engineering with relevant experience in the aforementioned different application fields; Python is presently preferred at Carbyon.
- Knowledge of and experience with PLC programming; Siemens Step7 (TIAportal) is currently used in Carbyon’s current setups.
- A strong interest in electronics to support experimental setup development; think of component selection, communication protocols, etc.
- You are living on commuting distance from Eindhoven or are willing to move there, because that’s where our magic happens!
What do we offer you?
- Become part of a fun, effective and multidisciplinary team.
- The once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to make a real difference to one of the biggest challenges of our time!
- Highly varied work: everything needs attention in a start-up, so … never a dull moment.
- Fine salary and working conditions.
- Estimated starting date: January 2022 (to be discussed).
If you are fully committed to take this role, please send your motivation letter and resume to Marco Arts (details below).
Apply before November 20, 2021.
+31 631 999 375