We are growing our bright and passionate team dedicated to closing the CO2 cycle.
Who are we?
We are Carbyon, a tech startup company developing a system to capture CO2 from the atmosphere. Our work should turn CO2 into an affordable resource, rather than troublesome waste!
We are using thin film technology developed at TNO to achieve the lowest cost capturing in the field. Slowing down climate change will then become economically attractive!
We are growing our bright and passionate team and need your help.
Do you have the skills, and are you looking for the right purpose?
What are we looking for?
We are looking for a physicist with affinity for and experience in the field of transport phenomena (advection, diffusion, etc.) and thermal design and analysis; how to use convection, conductivity and radiation to effectively heat and cool parts of our system are typical challenges that put a smile on your face.
Of course, you naturally also consider how to re-use as much energy as possible. You are quite capable with computational flow dynamics (CFD), preferably in Ansys.
- A Bachelor (HBO) or Master (WO) in physics.
- 3-5 years of relevant experience, with fluency in English.
- You are energized by our purpose: putting a halt to climate change.
- You are eager to take a leap with our startup company.
- You know that it means doing much more than just your technical part.
- You are able to prioritize problems, meet deadlines, analyze and resolve issues.
What do we offer you?
- Become part of a compact, effective and highly multidisciplinary team
- The opportunity to make a difference!
- Highly varied work (everything needs attention in a startup)
- Fine salary and working conditions
Carbyon recruits qualified persons without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, sexual orientation, age, or disability.
If you are fully committed to assume this role, please send your motivation letter and resume to Marco Arts, email@example.com.
Acquisition by third parties is not appreciated. Resumes which are introduced without prior agreement will not be considered.